Blog awards have been flying around a lot these days—I think every blog is probably nominated by now! Thanks to Yvo @ It’s All About Books (https://melovebooks.wordpress.com/2015/02/11/versatile-blogger-award/) for nominating me, and everyone else on the list 😉
The rules of the award are:
1. Show the award on your blog.
2. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs.
5. Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
The Seven Facts:
- I hear “You’re weird” at least a few times a day—and I love it! I don’t why, maybe because I love to be original, I consider this to be a compliment and thank the person who says it. Which, of course, brings us back to “weird”.
- Imitating accents is one of my favourite things to do when I’m bored, or just when I’d like to have some fun. I love the British accent, but others like Australian and Texan work great for pranking and fun, too!
- I love baking and make everything from pies and cakes to cookies and muffins, and sometimes breads. I find it to be a very fun time and it’s a great way to eat without overloading on extra butter and sweetness.
- I sleep on my stomach and absolutely cannot get even some shut-eye laying on my back, or side. If by accident, I shuffle and end up in the latter positions, I consider the night’s sleep wasted. (It’s not the most relaxed position)
- I don’t really have a particular clothing style, even though I love fashion. My clothes range from casual to dressy and sometimes in between—swag ones, too.
- I have a disorder called wanderlust. Yes, I don’t like staying in one place for too long and am constantly restless. More than a few hundred places are on my travel list at the moment. And it’s going to grow.
- When I was younger, I was a total tomboy. I used to watch Transformers, and play soccer and cricket. I still am one now, I guess. Optimus Prime rocks!
And the nominees are….. (*drumroll*)
- Twist in the Taile
- I Read Books
- Books and Opinions
- Small Town Bookworm
- This Blonde Reads
- Hit or Miss Books
- Words We Heart
- Passionate for Paperbacks
There are 9. I’m too lazy to come up with more, but if your name is not on this list, and you would like to do this post, go ahead! I nominate you too 🙂