I really think I’m going to run out of facts. Even if I’m really very interesting ;).. I just got nominated for the Creative Blogger Award, as you can see. Thanks to Alina @ Radiant Reads and Rachael @ Reading Rachael for giving me this award. Both of them are amazing people—they are just are awesome as their blogs! (Ahem, that’s your cue to click the links above and give them some love..) [Ha! That rhymed :)]
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Tell the nominees these rules
The Lovely Facts About.. Moi
- I just recently, a few days ago, started learning German. Again. I had gotten to the point a few months ago where I could make small talk, but now I’m starting over again, and hopefully this time I’ll learn more. And maybe one day talk to a native in their own tongue 🙂
2. I can’t get enough of planes. I just recently went on one to Cancun, about 10 days ago, and when I saw one today, all I could think of was the feeling of sitting in one when it takes off, when it lands, and everything in between. This love is actually known as ‘aerosexual’. Whoa.
3. I like all colours—blue, black, white, purple, red, brown, golden, silver, etc. But not pink. Anything but pink. God bless pink if it ever shows up in front of me.
4. I play badminton, tennis and volleyball. I’m on the badminton team at school, but I also love lacrosse (but there’s no girls team!), ball-hockey, ice-hockey and soccer.
5. I am a Slytherin. I’ve done the Sorting Hat quizzes so many times now, and it’s always Slytherin. And I’ve always loved snakes and been obsessed with reptiles, so maybe it’s meant to be!
And the nominees are… (drumroll please)
- Analee @ BookSnacks
- All ‘Bout Them Books and Stuff
- Paper Prancer
- Kay @ The Desert Bibliophile
- Sumeet @ Musings of a Reading Mind
- Casey @ Inspired by the Page
- Victoria @ Addlepates and Book Nerds
- Joey @ thoughts and afterthoughts
- Phyllis @ Teaming with Books
- Mara @ Across the Books
- Kara @ Kara’s Chapter
There’s 11. Lol, I feel too lazy to come up with more, although, obviously there are so many people out there who deserve awards like this. So adapt my theory—you like it, you do it. No Blog Patrol is stopping you xD