Summer officially starts today—June 21! There is no better time to write a summer bucket list and even though I know I won’t be able to do all of this, it’s better to have high hopes and not do as good as expected than to have no hopes and fail without trying. The list is a little ambitious and it may be too much for me, but I’ll try my best to accomplish all that I can 🙂 I’m planning on reading 18 books in two months!
There are different categories for my to-do list because I feel that cramming all of my tasks into one long list doesn’t really help when I need to refer to it. Maybe this way I can see exactly what to do and prioritize 🙂
- Finish Planning 10 online course
- Study the Science 10 textbook
- Study the Math 10 textbook
As you can see, I’m trying to keep up my grades and firing up my brain through the summer so school will be a bit easier and I can just relax a little in the upcoming year.
- Keep practicing French
- Keep practicing German
It gets kinda hard to learn two languages simultaneously if you let go and don’t learn for a few days 🙂
- Play badminton and go to the recreational center
- Keep myself in shape by doing Blogilates every day/often
- Walk/bike for variety in workouts and to enjoy the sunshine
Make summer playlists to dance to
- Eat popsicles and ice-cream
- Make homemade cookies
- Make pizza for dinner
Lol, I have exercise and ice-cream together on this list. Just goes to show how healthy I am, right?
- Complete My Summer TBR (10 books)
- Complete the rest of My Spring TBR (6 books left)
- Read a few review books — Those Girls by Lauren Saft, The Winner’s Crime by Marie Rutkoski
Maybe 18 books is too much?
- Horror movies —
Insidious, The Exorcist, A Nightmare on Elm Street
- Animated movies — How to Train Your Dragon, The Incredibles
I have a lot of catching up to do for movies, especially horror 😀
- Go to the best beach in the city (Vancouver’s best is English Bay)
- Play frisbee/have a picnic by the Canada/USA border
Go to Canada Day on July 1
It’s actually really fun at the border with one foot on Canadian territory and one foot in the States. Feels weird but always fun 😉
Most of my time is probably going to be spent sleeping, eating and just ranting on how fast summer is ending, but I have my fingers crossed 🙂 Hopefully, I’ll be able to finish at least some of this.