This is the second part of the Q&A for the award! Thanks everyone 🙂 I hope you enjoy this little post 😀
1. Who is your favorite person in the world except your parents and why?
I have a feeling I can’t say Will Herondale again. So I’ll say all of my friends. And basically everybody else in my grade at school because they’re all awesome. And you, too! I love my readers more than words can convey 🙂
2.Your favorite holiday spot?
I’ve never been to Hawaii so I can’t judge, apparently. But Cancun, Mexico was just breathtaking. Don’t let the heat stop you! I bet it’s hotter in Western Canada now than it was in Mexico in March when I went. But I haven’t been to castles. So I’d like to go to one.
3.Besides reading what do you like to do most?
I love playing sports. Anything and everything. I play badminton, I’m learning tennis, and I like to swim, play field hockey, soccer, basketball and volleyball. Oh, and I like watching combat fighting and ice hockey, because Canada! 😉
4.How’s your blogging experience up until now?
Awesome! I’ve met so many wonderful people and although there’s been a teensy bit of pressure, I don’t mind! I’ve always worked best in pressure, anyways 🙂 I love the feeling of knowing that what you’re putting out there in the world might mean something to someone, just like how my favourite bloggers’ posts mean to me 😀
5.Name three of your most highly anticipating books which isn’t published yet?
- The rest of the Throne of Glass series! I want it to be completed so that I can read it peacefully!
- A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab
- The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh (people have complained about the cliffhanger so I’m waiting to read this until the second one comes out)
6.Who is your favorite music artist and also name any three tracks you would recommend from the artist?
I bet people would leave negative comments if I said One Direction (not that I think my readers would, just anonymous people!) And I’m already sad that Zayn’s left. So I say The Vamps or Fall Out Boy.
- Oh Cecilia by The Vamps (cover)
- Young Volcanoes by Fall Out Boy, also the cover by Connor Ball
- Wild Heart by The Vamps
7.Describe any one of your happiest moment in your life?
Related to blogging, I’d say when I got my first ARC in the mail. I was so happy and excited that I almost died right on the front steps before I had even opened the package. Tsk, tsk. 😀
8.What do you hate the most?
Mean girls. I mean, you don’t have to be bad to be considered good. Does that make sense? I like being evil, but mean is just a whole new topic.
9.What’s your favorite food?
IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO CHOOSE? But it’s summer, so I’ll let you go. I basically inhale ice cream and Doritos, so if that tells you something! And burritos! And blueberry waffles!
10.Why do you blog?
I don’t even know. I think it’s because sometimes you need a constant in your life when things are changing. Like, right now I’m getting older and I don’t really like that. But even though the days are going by fast, I know that this blog won’t go anywhere. And of course, I love books, and meeting new people! 🙂
1. Name 3 characters that you would like to punch in the face.
Oh, I was waiting for something like this. Here goes the rant:
- Lila Bard from A Darker Shade of Magic — She needs to really stop troubling Kell. Why does she keep following him? Aarrgh, there were definitely some feels for this one. (Bad feels..) Give the stone back to him, you.. you traitor!
- America Singer from The Selection— I didn’t really find her annoying in the first book but I hate it that she can’t choose between Maxon and Aspen when obviously the prince is the right choice! Using people much?
- Bella Swan from Twilight — Ugh! I hated this girl from the very start! How can you be so clumsy and land yourself in the ER every single time? And what is your obsession with paranormal creatures, huh? Vampires AND werewolves?!
2. Recommend a book that you’ve recently read and loved.
To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han. The only I’d change would be to make it longer and add more crushes and letters 😉
3. What is the most annoying plot twist that you’ve ever read?
I never think plot twists are annoying. I don’t have a particular one but sometimes (not always), books with many twists get a little annoying. I certainly didn’t like the plot twist in Red Queen because of how Cal reacted.
4. If you could jump into your last read book and “act” as the protagonist (and the story would be the same as you read it) would you?
Considering that the last book I read was “End of Days”, I don’t think so. I don’t want furious angels and hellions after me. But.. Raffe. I think I’ll go in the book for Raffe 🙂
5. What book to movie adaptation would you love to see (assuming it was done well)?
If I had my way, every slightly good book would be a movie. But I’d really like to see The Infernal Devices and Angelfall as movies, or maybe even TV shows. The longer I get to be with Will Herondale, the better 😀
6. What is your dream job?
No! I have way too many dream jobs, and I’m afraid that most of them change every few months. But I would love to be a pilot, an astronaut or an orthodontist, at the moment.
7. Who are your biggest fictional role models?
I believe the beautiful bookish answer here would be Tessa Gray from The Infernal Devices trilogy. She is always reading some book, and Will Herondale can tell many great quotes by heart.
8. What book would you recommend to a person who thinks reading is “boring”?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I assure you those books are anything but boring. The adventures, the quirky commentary, the characters and the world are all great and one of the best ones to start out with.
9. How do you choose which book to read next?
I love making lists. I make one for just about everything, so naturally, I have one for reading as well. I make monthly lists of what I will read, and although I usually stray from the planned path, it’s how I usually choose what books to read.
10. Kiss Marry Cliff Harry Ron and Hermione. Sorry not sorry!
No, no, no! How will I ever choose? Okay, I’d kiss Ron, marry Harry (hahah) and friend Hermione. I‘m sorry, I don’t think we have any cliffs here in Vancouver.
I am really not feeling creative at the moment, so the following questions are going to be a mixture of Analee’s, Giselle’s, Raven’s and Casey’s questions—the ones that I loved to answer the most 🙂 Even if I tried, I doubt I could outshine four awesome bloggers!
1. Name three things you could not live without.
2. If you could jump into your last read book and “act” as the protagonist (and the story would be the same as you read it) would you?
3. Do you snack while reading? If so, what do you snack on?
4. Why do you blog?
5. If you were deserted on an island, one person you would like to take with you? It could be fictional or not.
6. Name 3 characters that you would like to punch in the face.
7. What book would you recommend to a person who thinks reading is “boring”?
8. What is your favorite book cover? Why?
9. How’s your blogging experience up until now?
10. Who are your biggest fictional role models?
And the nominees are . . .
- Krista @ Of Love & Wanderlust
- Mariana @ Book is Glee
- Alicia @ #LoveBooks
- McKenzie @ Bookish Things and Tea
- Alejandra @ Bookish Unicorn
- YOU because you matter and mean the world to me 🙂