I decided to make a list of the reading challenges I want to attempt in 2016. Should I do 16 for 2016? Ha, I probably can’t even do 6, so I’m going to try to keep this list realistic. But I do love challenges, so…
This is my personal favorite because it’s still a challenge but doesn’t limit you to a specific type of books.
I’m going for 65 books this year. I aimed for 50 books last year (we’re calling it last year already?) and I ended up reading 54, so if I push it a little I can do 65. And of course, there’s summer.
I have over 20 arcs from Netgalley to read, so this challenge is definitely a must. Let’s get our NetGalley ratios up this year to 80%. (Ha.)
I’m aiming for bronze (10 books) again.
So many good books coming out next year! Yes, I still haven’t read some of the best ones from this year, but we’ll make it somehow. Together. Okay? Okay.
I’m aiming for new release pro (16-30 books) but I think I will barely make it. We’ll see 🙂
This is a no level challenge so I’m going to go for 15 fantasy books. The books will be: Throne of Glass series, Seven Realms series and some more.
- Read at least 65 books this year and try to complete the reading challenges.
- Try other genres. I used to read mostly contemporary but now it seems like all I read is fantasy, so I’ll try to branch my reading out.
- Review more books. In 2015 I read 54 books but only reviewed maybe 15-20.
I have 374 followers right now, and about 300 of those are from this year. So that means a lot to me. Thank you so much! All of you guys are so wonderful 🙂
- Reach 500 followers. Followers and stats don’t mean to me as much as real essence of blogging—the people and the atmosphere—does, but this is just a goal.
- Post more often. I haven’t been the best lately but I’ll make up for it this year though. I’ll try to post at least every 3 days 🙂
- Reach out to other bloggers. Especially newer ones. I remember when I started out, the community was so friendly and it would be nice to pass the kindness on.